U.S. Government assigned to the Brigante Eangineering S.r.l. to refurbish a property for the MSGR (Marine Security Guard Residence) in Naples-Italy. The MSGR is a property purchased by the US. Government to be used as the residence for the Marines assigned to the American Consolate of Naples. The MSGR shall host 9 Marines in independent rooms using common spaces as kitchen, living room, meeting room, laundry, Safe Haven / Gym. The MSGR must have a space for social gatherings. The scope of the project is to provide the full set of documents to organize a public tender for the refurbishment works. The project scope for this building is to reconfigure the interi or space and provi de a total of 9 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
• The MSGR reconfiguration design must also provide these internal spaces for the Marines: o Kitchen & Dining Room with storage o Marines Closet o Gym/Safe Haven for Marines security o Meeting Training Room o Laundry Room
• Re-organize the space in the annex in order to use it for social gatherings or party area. A Uniform Federal Accessibility Standard (UFAS) toilet for public use shall be part of the reconfiguration of the spaces. Disabled access and toilet must be designed.
• Join the two building units in order to make it possible for the marines go to all rooms from the main entrance.
• Design the site fence/access in order to respect safety criteria. • Improve the access for vehicles from via Boccaccio and design internal parking.
• Seismic upgrade.
• Technical systems upgrade (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Prevention, Telecom. and data transmission
• Convert the existing site/buildings in order to maintain the current high-quality level.